Total Pageviews

Monday, October 21, 2013

CONFLICT OF INTEREST??

Morning Haman!
Saw something rather interesting on my way home from church, and had to share. Just as I was on Asbury Rd. going onto Brown Ave., I notice in someone's front yard, lawn signs supporting the Bensalem GOP candidates for school board and council respectively. Now I know that this won't mean much, and the naysayers will try to pounce on this, but the odd thing with this, was also seeing an Eddington Fire Company SUV, and it was in MY neighborhood!!
I seem to remember, a former fire chief frowning on another fire official passing out t-shirts to other fire fighters supporting the mayor, because it was considered a conflict of interest, and therefore NOT ALLOWED. So Haman......
START EXPLAINING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment