Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 24, 2013

SOMETHING FISHY THIS WAY SMELLS



This is either way too fishy for words, or extremely brilliant. If you read in this, John Matthieu is one of the 9 candidates up for this position, but the problem is “What are this man’s qualifications, if ANY”?? Last I checked he had NONE!! It’s very obvious, that he is His Majesty’s pick on this, and I pray he is NOT chosen, but I have a very scary feeling it will happen.

If I were the Bensalem Democrats, I would voice the same concerns, especially in light of what one person commented on the Patch, saying:

http://o2.aolcdn.com/dims-shared/dims3/PATCH/quality/82/resize/26x26/http:/hss-prod.hss.aol.com/hss/storage/patch/1a8c9c76ed288765abd14ec71f7dda9

Matthew October 24, 2013 at 11:27 AM

What a Coincidence????? Sure!!! So we may have the number two guy in Facilities promoted ,who is the Mayors friend, who was either too stupid to see the theft and ghost employees, or maybe was involved himself???? It's one or the other. I have my own ideas!

 

 

Now this is an allegation, made by “Matthew”, and not fact. However, if there IS any truth to this, it will come out, and there is no way “The Chosen One” will be able to escape exposure. In short Matthieu, not even “His Majesty” will be able to protect you from justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment