Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

HEY MIKE!!

Found it very interesting that only one of the naysayers has the audacity to come out and try to malign not only me, but the council candidates on the Patch. Get a load of what Mike Thomas says below:

 
Mr. Allen has always been pretty fair and independent. I would give him my vote, but definitely not those of his companions that are running with him. They do not have a clue.
 Restoring honor and integrity to Bensalem sounds like he has been drinking at the same fountain as our friend Wendy Saddler. In fact, just check out some of Mr. Brutschea's posts on patch and you can see he has some really radical ideas and conspiracy theories.
 Does Mr. Patel understand that being on council has nothing to do with the education that children receive or the rise in school taxes? It sounds like he is running for School Board. I can't understand why the democratic party can't find qualified people to run. This guy has no clue.
 
If you believe that the democratic candidates for council “don’t have a clue”, post wild conspiracy theories, and seemingly have ties to me, then why is it that everything I have posted been proven right, including the school district scandal,(No one gets a job in the school district without the mayor’s approval.) Dave Jerri Jr. found NOT guilty, and much more?? While we’re at it, why I there NO ONE to refute anything I have posted. Why is there not one person willing to meet with me and show me ANY “facts” they have to prove me wrong?? Most importantly, why does the GOP candidates for council and school board have NO response to the Patch questions???
COULD IT BE FEAR????
 

No comments:

Post a Comment