Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

NONE OF THE ABOVE


Howdy Gang!!

Sorry to be so long in posting, but I had computer issues that are now solved.

Unfortunately some really good thing got lost, but I am making things do.

I had one particular item that I wanted to post, but due to the computer issues, it got lost, however I will redo it, and here it is.

Does anyone remember the movie “Brewster’s Millions”?? I know there are two versions, but the one I am referring to is the one starring the late great actors Richard Pryor, and John Candy. You see, in this version, Monty is given 30 days to spend $30 million, so he can inherit $300 million, and one of the things he decides to do, is go into politics. Sort of.

You see, there is a race for Mayor of NYC, and both of the candidates are corrupt, so Monty decides to have a campaign of his own: “Vote None of the Above!” As Expected, the campaign takes off, and “none of the above” wins.

 I thought that in light of how sinful and corrupt our township government is, especially with our mayor, that we institute the same thing here. Let Joey D and his crew know that you have had enough of the overspending, the dishonesty, and lack of honor and integrity, taking place within this town. Let him know that you’ve had it with a Public Safety Director, who abuses his authority, and condones sinful illegal actions, especially within his own police force!! When you go to the polls on November 5th, send a write in message to “His Majesty”, that he won’t soon forget:
Vote “None of the Above!” for Mayor

No comments:

Post a Comment