Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Caught Again, Haman!!


Hello, Haman:
Bet you didn't think I would catch on to what you were doing did you? I made a simple request over 3 weeks ago, and you decide to stone wall it, with a request for $$$. I explained to your more than honorable Right to Know Records Officer, I intended to take care of this by the end of this week, but when you received my most recent RTK, you had to be a bully, and pull this little stunt, didn't you?  I find it rather immature and insulting, that you chose to stone wall my request of May 24, 2012 over this matter, which shows me your intent to deny me this information. I also find it very incredulous that you and the township insist on saying that Sponheimer is not a Fire Marshal/Battalion Chief, when the newspaper and the township’s web site, states otherwise. Doubt me?Just read Below:


Robert Sponheimer, CFEI 215-633-3618
Battalion Chief / Fire Investigator


Caught Ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment