Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Check This Stupidity Out!!

This is the latest from one of the township's cronies. They go by the handle of arref, and they're so cowardly, they not only refuse to reveal their real name, but they go and spew this lie:
"arref": "I told you I would debate you in person at a council meeting but you NEVER show why is that."
Here is My Response:
Name where you SPECIFICALLY said you would debate me in a council meeting?? I want to see the EXACT quote!! If you wish to debate me so badly, then you would've done so already. However since you wouldn't even bother to debate me in ANY situation, why would I want to "fight an unarmed individual"? You're too cowardly to even reveal who you are, which shows me and others that you're full of it. I have no need to debate you in any setting, but I will be at a council meeting when you least expect it.
As for the other statements you made, they ate not only flat out lies, but ...the only "house of cards" that is coming down, is the one that the township has built.
Try to Refute These Facts:
1. Paid fire department...continues to be over budget.
2. Paid fire department...paid firefighter attacks volunteer firefighter, township covers up the incident
3. Paid fire department...more accidents in the last two years then the rest of the fire companies combined
4. Paid fire department is still in violation of township ordinance
5. Director of Public Safety continues to refuse to explain the false and inaccurate information contained in the Townships SAFER grant application
6. Director of Public Safety never interviewed the victim of the sexual harassment by one of the paid firefighters
7. The township training center continues to crumble with no plan in place to address these issues
8. The township is heading for its third straight year of deficit spending.

Lie Your Way Out of This!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment