Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 21, 2012

CHILDREN FURTHER VIOLATED: HAMAN'S NEW LOW!!


http://www.philly.com/philly/news/174685181.html?viewAll=y
I found this article in the Philadelphia Inquirer recently, and it made me fuming mad!! If this does not sicken you, and make you want not only this detective's job, but Haman's as well, you are either truly naive, cowardly, or your conscience is seared.
Can you believe this?? This miserable excuse for a detective, fouled up this case, and Haman still allows her to be a cop?? Ms. cannon you are a LAZY piece of garbage that should've been fired, but I guess your hubby, who is a major piece of work himself, and one of "Fred's boys",(Sargent on the B.T.P.D., and part of Nottingham Fire Co.), I guess kept you from getting fired as you should have!! I also hear he was one of many individuals involved in the so- called over sight committee of Union Fire Company, there at Haman's behest to shut the honorable little fire house down. Thank God it was stopped!! Gee, I wonder if there is any possibility of your husband being involved in any "swinging" activities??
"There were some mistakes made, it's regretful," acknowledged Fred Harran, head of the Bensalem Township Police Department. "There was some mishandling of the cases by the original detective." Gee ya think, Haman??!!?? Children were being abused and VIOLATED, and you did NOTHING about it!! Even worse, is that you Haman, not only are allowing her to keep her job, and still remain a detective, but as usual are trying to get in your "media-ho" time, to make yourself look good!! You also go further in covering your tracks, by making sure Det. Cannon says nothing to defend herself, lest you look even more like the incompetent, inefficient law enforcement official you truly are. Cannon, don't even think for a second that I'm letting you go, because you are just as incompetent!! Haman should have fired your LAZY behind, but I guess you have hubby to thanks for still having your job, huh? I also know that this isn't the first time you've dropped the ball, and if possible, I will find out what other cases you've been lazy on as well. Children were harmed physically, and emotionally, and this damage will stay with them for the rest of their lives! I also notice how the Bucks County Courier Times has said NOTHING about this fiasco. Gee, trying to cover your sin up, Haman?? You know it won't work. God won't allow it!! As Donald Trump and Vince McMahon always says, Haman………………

YOU'RE FIRED!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This makes me SICK! This is by far the most important thing you've ever posted at Bensalem Police. I hope that you continue to purse this horrible dereliction of duty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thank you for your kind words. I am just a humble servant of God trying to make a difference. This type of behavior makes me ill because I have personally seen the effects of this in counseling sessions I have been a part of, and for anyone to fail a child in ANY way, to me is the most despicable and cowardly act possible.

    ReplyDelete