Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Who Are You Kidding, Haman??

http://bensalem.patch.com/articles/bucks-county-rides-for-heroes-tomorrow


Isn't this the same Bensalem Township Motor Patrol, that is hardly ever seen in public, but paraded out for whenever an honorable Philly cop is being buried our way, or for special occasions like the Memorial Day Parade, and Bensalem "Kiss Joey D's Behind" Fall Festival? From what I learned, that particular event ran the township nearly $40 grand in overtime, which included bringing out the motorcycle dog and pony show. Now were racking up more possible overtime with this event, just to make yourselves look good to other first responders, especially the ones outside of bucks county. While were at it Haman, how much overtime has the police department racked up this year??
I'm also wondering what training courses your officers are taking when it comes to dealing with female victims of crime, because I have been getting e-mails and letters from LOTS of women who have issues with your men over their attitudes in the matter. I had one domestic violence/stalking victim tell me, that your men disrespected her, by referring to her as a "feisty Latina", in a derogatory fashion, plus things too numerous and despicable to print. My fave pieces of information so far, involves your lap dog, Nabal who supposedly seems to have a thing for the girls at the Oakford Inn. I learned that he was caught there on duty, and threatened with a write up, if he didn't apologize for the things he said to his superior officer at that time. I guess this alleged thing for strippers seems to be a pattern amongst all of you. All I can say is......
YOU GUYS ARE SICK AND DISGUSTING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment