Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 9, 2014

DAY FIVE: HALLELUJAH!!!


 I just learned that our power came back on this afternoon!!! My hubby called about 1:40 PM and told me the power came on just as he got in. I AM SO PRAISING GOD!!! Right now he’s cleaning out our fridge/freezer, and doing some laundry. Next step is going back tomorrow, and having to shop for fresh food!! I still have yet to hear ANYTHING from “His Majesty”, Haman, or any member of His Majesty’s court, on the legitimate questions I posed, but I’m still waiting. 

I know many of you think I’m complaining uselessly, and not making sense, but think about this. This is the second time within over a year (Remember Sandy in 2012??) that we have had a natural disaster, where power was out for an extended time period, and no real preparation was done for it. I have repeatedly asked the people of this town for a copy of the township’s emergency management plan, but have yet to see it. All I have gotten is vague brochures, and FALSE accusations of harassing the township with right to know requests, which can only lead this writer to see that there is NO VALID ORIGINAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT PLAN in this town.

I do want to say this however, and this is just as important. There are STILL people in this town, as well as in other counties, that still have no power, and they need our prayers tonight. So tonight, before going to bed, PLEASE pray the power stays on, and also for all those within SE PA, especially those in Chester County who are still without power.

No comments:

Post a Comment