Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

WHERE ARE THEY???

 Specifically speaking where are our illustrious Mayor, and his bumbling "Sherriff Lobo" Fred Harran?? (Yes I think I will start calling you Sherriff Lobo from now on Fred, and your just as corrupt sidekick, Deputy Perkins.)
The people of this town would like to know where our mayor was at especially in regards to his absence at last Monday's Council meeting. You know, the one where Pizzo had his a@@ handed to him by SHARK?? FYI Pizzo, you LIED to the members of SHARK, and they have it documented.
As for His Majesty and Sherriff Lobo, it's been over two weeks since the ice storm, and then a week since the last council meeting, and the question has to be asked: WHERE ARE THEY??? I asked some rather very important questions of BOTH of you, but have yet to receive an answer. I even e-mailed you Sherriff, but got NOTHING!! Could it be that I'm not important enough, or is it more personal reasons???

I'M WAITING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment