Total Pageviews

Friday, February 7, 2014

DAY THREE: ANYONE OUT THERE???

As usual, the township's web site, and the BTPD web page have NOTHING useful to offer on this latest situation. Seems to me like it's another Hurricane Sandy, but with ICE. Again I am wondering why no advanced planning on this, and why it took TWO days to inform people that those without power needed to seek shelter elsewhere?? Please don't give the tired excuse of "We weren't expecting to hang a left" Haman, because it's not going to work. I do have some very important questions that I think everyone else wants answers to, and I am hoping that either "His Majesty", or Haman himself will have the courage to answer. In light of the fact that President Obama declared a State of Emergency in PA, will "His Majesty" be putting in for federal funds to help his overwhelmed subjects, and will it actually go to them?? Also will those who had to resort to staying in hotels during this time be reimbursed by the township through this?? Most of all, will apartment dwellers such as myself be able to qualify for ANY federal aid???
I AWAIT YOUR ANSWER GENTLEMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment