Total Pageviews

Friday, February 21, 2014

EVIL EXPOSED FOR ALL TO SEE


http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20140221_Claim__Bucks_mayor__police_chief_took_the_Fifth.html

 I hate to break it to everyone again, but I TOLD YOU SO!!!!! Despite all the lies, scheming, harassment and EVERY dirty deed done by this township, especially to everyone who stands against them, the truth comes out, and comes out BIG. Finally, this article in the Inquirer exposes the ultimate in what this writer believes to be a criminal act, on the part of this township's mayor and those below him, and it isn't pretty. If I were all the naysayers, minions, and cronies in this town, I'd be VERY afraid concerning this article, and re-think my associations. Most of all, I'd start changing my evil ways. Don't believe me on this?? Go to justia.com and look up the Dave Jerri lawsuit, and read ALL the documents on this case.

 REPENT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment