Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 6, 2014

DAY TWO: STILL IN THE DARK (IN MORE WAYS THAN ONE)

As I guessed, there is still NO power and it looks like there will be none until the weekend. I want to thank Nancy Hannigan Richman for this little bit she found on the BTPD web site, and and I had to share. BTW, check out their site, it will give you a chuckle. (HINT: It's in the wording on the Home page)http://bensalempolice.org/update-bensalem-township-emergency-management-center/
I am still wondering why there was NO announcement on the local channel at all concerning this from our wonderful "King", or any of his minions, including Haman. How about posting something on the township's web site itself, for those who are at east able to access info by computer. I would love an answer to this from either of them, after this is over.
I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment