Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Episode 5 of "Everybody Hates Freddie": Harran Crosses Line By Filing FALSE Charges

http://bensalem.patch.com/articles/four-adults-one-juvenile-charged-in-july-7-linconia-incident



PATHETIC!!!
That is just what they are!! I bet any amount of money, "the little dictator" is only doing this, because the residents wised up and refused those cameras in their neighborhood. What spite!!! I can even bet that the police never once did any type of criminal background check on the neighbor that instigated this, because if they did, they would have found that this individual DOES have a criminal record, and I have PROOF!! I haven't named the neighbor in question (yet), out of the kindness of my heart, and the respect I have for this person's family. I can also verify the statement of John Jordan, as to the sensitivity training offered by a Latino Group, because I KNOW one of its members, who will back this statement up!
Apparently, IF Harran and any of the Bensalem Police ever took these courses, they evidently did not sink in, because they FAILED big time!!,

All I can say Harran, is that YOU crossed a line... BIG TIME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment