Total Pageviews

Monday, July 25, 2011

My Thoughts on the Norway Bombing/Massacre

There are LOTS of idiots who are offering their less than 2 cents on this awful tragedy, and I had to speak out on behalf of all Bible Believing Born Again Christians. Not all born again Christians hold this view, so for you to even infer this is offensive to me. The individuals who do these things in the name of God, are NOT true Christians, but false prophets, and/or sick individuals who pervert the name of Christ. Unfortunately, there are individuals who claim to represent Christ, but in reality they only represent themselves. Even during the Crusades, these false Christians did the very same thing that Muslims fanatics do: Kill in the name of God. Yet, despite this, the name of the Lord still prevailed, and it will continue to do so today. So do me and real believers such as myself a favor, and.................
THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment