Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 10, 2011

FOR ALL THE CRONIES AND PLANTS ON THE PATCH AND BCCT WEBSITE


You have the nerve to falsely accuse me of defaming Jordan, name calling, and spewing hate?? You yourself know my claims are NOT baseless, as I have been to several hearings for minority officers in this town, where Jordan has done NOTHING for them. I have FACTS, WITNESSES and EVIDENCE to back up everything I say. What do you have??? I have stated time and time again to PROVE ME WRONG, but no one can. I am NOT the one spreading the hate as you so falsely accuse me of, but it is people like you, the Bensalem Police, and the corrupt township officials who do it. I also happen to know the main person being accused of starting this mess, and he is very racist and Anti-Semitic. I also happen to know who the police officer is, who uttered the N word, but won't reveal it, YET. This "Private meeting" was done because Harran and Joey D clearly have something to hide, and they know it. If they don't, why not open it to the public? I may not be in a position to investigate this incident, but that does not mean I don't have access to those who can and will. My "band of misfits" don't have hidden agendas, but they tell the truth just as I do, and will continue to do so. Again....


PROVE ME WRONG!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment