Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Truth Hurts Doesn't It???

I really love how frustrated certain individuals are getting, because the truth is coming out, and its exposing them for the evil they truly are! Harran says I am being "misled", I'm "mistaken", but as usual both he and Ponticelli FAIL to show ANY proof of this. I keep telling all of you cronies and plants out there, that if you believe I am not telling the the truth, PROVE IT!! I have said it before and I will say it again, my information is based on FACTS. The information I get, I research it, (internet, newspaper articles, etc.), and back it up with what I confirm it with! Show proof on here on why Iam wrong!! I am more than happy to discuss this on here, but I will not tolerate name calling of ANY kind. Call me "Bible Thumper", say I tell alot of lies, and that I spread hate, all you want, but do me and the rest of my viewers a favor on here, and
HAVE THE COURAGE TO BACK IT UP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment