Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Well Deserved


http://www.phillyburbs.com/my_town/bensalem/firefighters-get-thank-you-meal/article_b91700ab-b5be-5da4-a228-38e540abb69c.html

Steve: I say this in as straightforward a manner as possible.........
I pray for you on a daily basis, and feel for you, but GROW A SET!!!
IF you have done NOTHING wrong, (Which I believe you haven't.), then stand up to this rotten little dictator, kick out the trash, and call Harran's bluff!! This man is nothing more than a coward, who is abusing the authority God gave him, and needs to be FIRED!!
 Kane:
I am behind you 100%!!! Be brave and stand up to this evil little man. Demand proof of the alleged wrongdoing, by demanding the letter that was signed by Steve. Don't be afraid to vote out Hackman, and call Harran's bluff if he tries anything against you or the fire company. When you go to see Harran, and demand this "evidence", if you need a witness, I will be more that happy to be one, and I bet if you asked, the Bensalem democrats would too if asked.To the other brave members of Union Fire Co.: If you see no other option, kick your current president out, and put someone in who will stand up to the little dictator!!! Vote out Hackman, and do it before its too late!!

TAKE A STAND AGAINST THE DICTATOR!!

No comments:

Post a Comment