Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2011

Its Time to Take a Stand!!

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/717/650/684/


I just started this online petition through this site. Please take the time to read this, and pass it on to EVERY concerned citizen in Bensalem, PA and beyond!! We want the whole world to know what type of monsters we have running our police force!
Union Fire Co. I know that you have been put through hell and beyond with this man, and his evil little side kick Ponticelli. I also know the outright LIES he has used against you to get his way with Hackman, but I am glad you are fighting this. I am also aware of the little visit you had from the FBI, which was meant to harass and put you into further fear. I am here to tell you, DON'T FALL FOR IT, AND REFUSE TO GIVE INTO THE LIES HARRAN IS FEEDING YOU THROUGH THIS. THIS WAS MEANT AS MIND GAMES BY HIM, AND IF YOU GIVE IN IN ANY WAY TO THEM, HE WINS!!
DON'T LET THE LITTLE DICTATOR WIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment