Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 11, 2012

For Haman and ALL the Naysayers

I have said it before and I will say it again. I stick to the issues, and the facts concerning this town and what goes on within it. I have the township's budget, a the SAFER Grant, evidence to prove fraud on it, copies of the Garcia Act, as well as FEMA's requriments for publishing local emergency management plans, and several other pieces of evidence to back up everything I post on here. So, so if you have something concrete to offer, that proves otherwise PROVE ME WRONG!! You can contact me at either on this Facebook page, or get yourself a Blogspot account/page and visit http://restorehonor-n-integrit..​y2bensalem.blogspot.com/ or, e-mail me at jael4yeshua@aim.com, and debate me honorably.
Until then, its time to....

CLEAN UP YOUR ACT!

No comments:

Post a Comment