Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen:

You will NOT believe what visited my door this morning! About an hour ago, I had a knock on my door, and since I wasn't quite expecting someone, I went to the door to see who it was. Lo and behold, it was a Bensalem Cop!! A very nice and well mannered Sgt. Schumann to be exact. Well, Scooby Gang, before any panic sets in, (Like it would for me.;) ), he handed me this cute little pamphlet!!




I guess, Haman is attempting to "throw me a bone" in my RTK request for the township's emergency management plan. He seem to think, that handing me a pamphlet with way too broad, generalized (I can find this on the internet.) and incomplete information, will stop me from asking. PLEASE!! Did any of you know, that during the first 72 hours of a disaster, (natural, biological, terror, nuclear, etc.), the individual towns are ON THEIR OWN?? In other words, it will take 72 hours before any major help from the Red Cross, or the government entities to arrive, so therefore you are on your own!!
In this situation, how does the LOCAL government handle these things?? Where are the shelters for this area, and how do we get tot them?? How do the local first responders make sure they can get to people and help effectively during this, especially when our own fire departments don't have a copy of the township's emergency management plan, Haman?? these things need to be included in this, or its not going to help anyone one bit. Sorry, Haman, but this isn't going to work, nor will it stop me from declaring the truth on this, and we both know that that is, don't we??



NICE TRY HAMAN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment