Total Pageviews

Friday, March 9, 2012

NOT SO FAST HAMAN

I just received your denial letters today, and I find them completely unacceptable. To begin with, your reasons are flawed, because when it comes to the Emergency Management Plan, you are REQUIRED to give me information (on a local level), on how individuals of the township can PROPERLY prepare for an emergency. While I more than understand that there are parts of it that ARE restricted, what I am specifically after, is not, so therefore, I am legally entitled to this.
 As for the 18 Safety Issues, and concerning the “Oversight Committee’s” findings, your response tells me that you ARE hiding something, so I will just have to contact Union, on this matter. I am certain that they will, as they always have, been not only grant me this request, but respond to me in an honest and forthright manner. Finally, I have also seen the Fair Labor Standards Act, A.K.A. the Garcia Act, and it specifically states the following:
Employees may not "volunteer" to do similar work for the same employer without the time being counted as FLSA work time. Firefighters may not perform "additional" fire related activities for their employers without that time being included as hours worked for FLSA pay computation purposes. Also, employees who work "two jobs" for the same employer must aggregate their total hours worked for FLSA pay purposes.

In light of this, an appeal will not only be filed, but I will be letting Sen. Tomlinson, as well as the county, know of your deliberate refusal to follow the law.


BACK OUT OF THIS ONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment