Total Pageviews

Friday, November 9, 2012

GOD TRULY REIGNS AND IS IN CONTROL!!

http://www.phillyburbs.com/my_town/bensalem/former-bensalem-firefighter-acquitted-on-fraud-charges/article_5465217c-7e66-58f9-8c1f-da3986be30ba.html
Imagine my surprise and overwhelming joy, when I saw this online!! After all this poor young man and his father went through at the evil hands of Haman and many others, he is given this wonderful gift!!! I could NEVER hope to imagine the pain, and despair this young man and his family went through, especially with something of this magnitude. I always knew and believed that this young man was innocent, and for a judge to exonerate him in a trial, shows how justice truly works. Haman, you made Dave Jerri's life a nightmare with your false accusations concerning Union Fire Company, and then you had the audacity to do this to his own son!! I Praise God, that the judge saw through your lies, and I pray that you get the justice you deserve. I am certain that in God's eyes, this is only the beginning of the judgment He has in store for you, and if you continue to go on in this destructive path, it will be severe!!

REPENT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment