Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 29, 2012

THIS IS REAL COMPASSION!!


This police officer will definitely be blessed by the Lord for what he's done. This man has a genuine love for others, and wants NO recognition for what he does. Even when he found out this went viral, he remained humble. This is what I talk about when it comes to giving, especially in this town. Very few people I know in this town do it just to genuinely give, and really make someone's day. We have people who try to make themselves look good, so they won't have their real intentions, and motives known. Or, they do it to cover up their own sin, thinking this will make them acceptable to God. I guess that explains Haman hoarding in the charitable activities going on in this town. Next time, just think about this, when you go to "give". Am I GENUINELY doing this to help others, or to make myself look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment