Total Pageviews

Monday, November 26, 2012

SAINT HAMAN

http://bensalem.patch.com/articles/bensalem-community-helps-needy-during-holidays
Apparently, Haman is at it AGAIN with trying to make himself look good, despite the evil he unsuccessfully tried to accomplish this year. Now that the holidays are in full swing, he has now officially publicly taken credit for the hard work of others, and it's not about to succeed. For Lord knows how long, Haman has been taking the Dodge ball Tournament that was simply meant as a friendly game between the Bensalem Police and the Fire Departments, and turned them into one huge publicity stunt!! If that isn't bade enough, I also looked into the "Holiday Heart of a Community" and have found that instead of the contact information being for the REAL person who started this, it's going to you Haman!! Just like the Dodge ball Tournament, you know that the REAL person behind this is none other than Lt. Karl Mascia, but you decided to hoard in on these two events, just like "his majesty" hoards in on any worthwhile cause: ALL TO GET YOUR 15 MINUTES OF FAME!!
Now before the naysaying kool-aid drinkers start in, with their usual lies, I not only care about the needy, but I am involved in multiple charities that help out those who are needy. I have a life, and I strive to do something positive every day. I take part in other charities that help the needy, despite my economic situation (Which I do not make public.), but I am not like the Pharisee who broadcasts everything I do, so I can be noticed. While this may seem like a worthy deed, all this is to me, as well as others, is another publicity stunt, in attempt to make the mayor, and the hierarchy of the Bensalem Police look like the angels they are NOT. As I said before this is nothing more than boasting, as well as using genuinely needy people, to promote one's own selfish gains. Trust me, Haman, people are seeing through this, and ITS NOT WORKING!! You claim that you are doing this for the community, when in reality you are only doing it for yourself, and exploiting the unfortunate!!

I am issuing a challenge to ANYONE who is GENUINELY concerned with helping those who are needy, to contact me at my e-mail address jael4yeshua@aim.com. There is a very important event taking place December 1st, that could use your participation. I am giving a stern warning to any township official, to not involve yourself in this, if you plan of trying to get your 15 minutes of fame. This means YOU Haman!!

No comments:

Post a Comment