Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 4, 2012

TOWNSHIP'S ATTEMPT AT MAKING THEMSELVES LOOK GOOD

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=362309060530292

This is all well and good, since THIS IS THEIR JOB, but what about how they screwed up the evacuations/ directing people to shelters?? Joe, I called and many others called to find out if Struble was open so those who fell under the mandatory evacuation order could go there, and the dispatcher had NO IDEA what I was talking about!! She mentioned ONLY the shelters at Pennsbury High East, and in Kitnersville, and that really concerned me. I asked this question on my blog, and no one from the township answered!! Even when my hubby and I went to pick up the MRE's and water yesterday, Harran had the perfect opportunity to give me an answer, but didn't.
CAN ANYONE FROM THE TOWNSHIP PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME???

No comments:

Post a Comment