Total Pageviews

Monday, November 19, 2012

NOW THE MAYOR AND THE GOP TRIES TO "REACH OUT"!!!

http://www.phillyburbs.com/blogs/news_columnists/jd_mullane/latinos-and-fox-news-republicans/article_03d3b24a-595d-55d2-b896-35a5eb8977c9.html
My personal fave, is the part where our wonderful Henry VIII, says the following:
"Look," he said, "my parents came from Italy, they were farmers, and my uncles all told the stories of what that was like. I guess I have an affinity for the (Latino) community, for the culture, but I cannot crack it. We have as a party, I think, done a poor job gaining trust. The first thing we gotta do is give respect. Then you earn trust."
WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL, MAYOR?? You claim that your frustrated trying to reach community leaders, ad that you suspect it has to do with distrust of the government, and fear of arrest and deportation, but you KNOW the REAL reason why. YOU DISRESPECT THEM!!! You did so, in 2000 when all those EEOC discrimination cases came into public view, and were made even more prevalent thanks to brave cops. How?? You refuse dot call it what it was (and still is) BIGOTRY!! You further disrespected the community at Linconia, with a racist cop, who FALSELY arrested 15 members of the community, because he was paranoid! Face it Your Majesty..........
NO ONE BELIEVES YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment