Total Pageviews

Friday, November 2, 2012

Your Majesty and Haman:

http://bensalem.patch.com/blog_posts/post-hurricane-sandy-update-110112#youtube_video-11999888

Could your PLEASE explain to us "poor little peasants", why you ordered an evacuation of those particular areas in Bensalem, without making sure that Struble was open?? I personally called the police department's phone# on Monday, and got a song and dance about where to go. The dispatcher on the line stated that ONLY the shelters at Pennsbury East and Palisades High School were taking people, and not once was Struble EVER mentioned! Can you also explain to me, and others why even firefighters can back up what I am saying on this?? Why is it that when places like my apartment complex had it bad with no power, heat or anything AFTER the storm, you chose to keep Struble closed?? You had over a week to prepare for this, and you still failed to handle this properly. Please don't give me the excuse that "This has never happened to us before" or that you weren't expecting a storm to come along the coast, and "hang a left turn" IF you have the courage, CALL ME and let's talk. My phone# is 267-474-0115, or 215-869-4321.
I'M WAITING....

No comments:

Post a Comment