Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

ATTENTION NAYSAYERS:

You have been falsely claiming I hat this town, the police, etc, and that I have not said one positive thing about this town, when that is clearly untrue. WHEN I FIND SOMETHING GENUINELY POSITIVE ABOUT THIS TOWN TO POST, I POST IT. I've posted numerous tings that are not sen now due to my site's being hacked and illegally taken down, but I in particular posted on the MRE's being given out after Sandy, the REAL hero of Heart of a Community,and much more! Your Majesty, Haman, and Nabal!! You three think that you’re really SNEAKY don’t you?? You really think that you’re going to do this, and no one will know, especially the people of this town?? Well, the brave and honorable fire fighters are now on to you and your deceitful ways, and Guess what?? So will the WHOLE town!!!  As Mr. Jaws would say……………
GOTCHA!!

http://youtu.be/mTRGxFafXNU

No comments:

Post a Comment