Total Pageviews

Monday, July 15, 2013

THE COWARDLY NAYSAYERS AT IT AGAIN

GUESS THE COWARDS WHO WANT TO CYBER-BULLY ME HERE CAN'T TAKE THE TRUTH. HERE IS ANOTHER ONE OF HAMAN'S NAYSAYERS, THAT ATTEMPTS TO BELITTLE ME.

@JAEL, I was just shown you factious blog. Thoght for a second I was reading Sci-Fi. Your article " Haman's "Little Pet" Fire Houses." You should write for Comedy Central. You did not state one fact about anything in the article. For you to sit behind a computer and run your mouth about Newport and Nottingham Fire Company's goes to show you can't do the job yourself. You wanna go and pick on the Volunteers that come out at all times of the day and night to protect your cowardly ass when you call 911.

So we have questions for your holy cowardness,

Do you feel big picking on the people that will save your ass in a momnets notice?

Where did you get your facts in this worset reporting I have ever seen in an article?

Please show me in your fact finding research where it says Firefighters Safety is not recommended to have proper communication of fire grounds?

Also in your fact finding Sci-Fi article please show us where it shows that Newport Fire Company's new engine was paid for by Bensalem Township?

And what did Eddington try and buy and they got the 3rd degree?

Please answer your questions truthfully. I do know the truth and have no respect for cowards who wanna sit behind a computer screen and pick on the Volunteers who do the job for free to help protect the citizens in this Township in which we feel is an honor to protect.

Have a nice night....

HERE WAS MY RESPONSE BELOW:
Dear IKnowtheFacts:
I NEVER pick on honorable people, who are WILLING to do their jobs.
"Please show me in your fact finding research where it says Firefighters Safety is not recommended to have proper communication of fire grounds?"
NEVER said this. I pointed out how 65 got 4 per truck, while the other fire companies got 2 per truck if lucky. Don't go putting words in my mouth.

As for what Eddington tried ot buy, how about a new engine and a chief's car.
As for the rest, why don't you and I meet somewhere and I can show the facts you say I don't have.


WELL, GUESS WHAT?? AS USUAL, I GOT NO RESPONSE!! IT SEEMS THAT WHEN I OFFER A NAYSAYER AN OPPORTUNITY TO PROVE ME WRONG, THEY ARE TOO CHICKEN TO DO SO, WHICH SHOWS THAT I AM NOT ONLY TELLING THE TRUTH, BUT THIS IS SCARING HIS MAJESTY, HAMAN, NABAL, AND MANY OTHER HIGH RANKING OFFICIALS IN THE TOWNSHIP. OTHERWISE, I WOULDN'T HAVE THE EVIDENCE I HAVE OF GETTING HARASSING PHONE CALLS VIA THE TOWNSHIP!!
ANYONE ELSE??

2 comments:

  1. For anyone who has a brain they would realize that the total amount of radios per truck, per station was determened by said staion(s) Fire Chief(s). So, in short, if a certian station or stations did not get a NEW Motorola Raido for every bucket(seat) on the truck than that would mean that the Chief did not want a raido for every bucket(seat) on every rig that, that Fire Chief has.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Based on that TruthHurts, since this occurred with Nottingham, it would be VERY clear that there IS favoritism going on with this, would it not??

    ReplyDelete