Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Michele:


YOU'RE THE REAL COWARD. You can't handle the truth being told, and being exposed for what you are a PLANT OF FRED HARRAN!! BTW.. I NEVER said you were in the same house!! Where you got that lie is beyond me.Your slander and false accusations about me such as this one: "Instead of ordering papa johns all the time eat a cooked meal & save the money that you & your husband need for your medical conditions !" are not tolerated. I most certainly DO Work at Home, but I use every penny of it towards medical treatments and bills. Furthermore, I DO NOT ORDER PAPA JOHNS ALL THE TIME, and as for Ricky and I, we SAVE OUR MONEY AND ARE USING IT FOR IMPORTANT THINGS LIKE BILLS!!! You may have more medicals conditions than me, but I DON'T PUT MY PERSONAL LIFE ON THIS BLOG FOR OBVIOUS REASONS, AND YOU KNOW IT. Contrary to your diluted thinking, I DO get out and I DO enjoy life!! YOU SAY YOUR "KEEPING IT REAL", BUT IN REALITY YOU'VE SHOWN YOUR TRUE COLORS, AND THE SLANDER YOU HAVE PRODUCED ABOUT ME WILL NOT GET YOU ANYWHERE.
I have said SEVERAL positive things about individual police officers in this town, and also this town, but you refuse to hear this, because you as usual get ALL your information from Fred Harran. Contrary to the lies you've been fed, I have printed FACTS on everything I have posted. NOT ONE THING ON HERE IS A LIE, AND I CAN PROVE IT. I have evidence to back up EVERYTHING I post, (SAFER Grant, RTK Requests, and a whole lot more.) and I can show it to you. I DARE YOU TO SHOW THAT ANY OF WHAT I HAVE SAID IS WRONG!!! You state nothing has changed, that I haven't made a difference, well I have news for you, IT HAS, and A DIFFERENCE HAS BEEN MADE! Union Fire Company IS still open, a school board scandal was exposed and a high ranking fire official lost his position in Cornwells. Also, the ENTIRE township is facing SEVERAL huge lawsuits (Look them up on www.justia.com
, to see.), and has a whole lot explaining to do to the Feds concerning not just what was done to Union, but also every grant they file the feds are going to REALLY scrutinize.

Consider this the last time I respond to you, and will PERMANENTLY REMOVE YOU FROM HERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment