Total Pageviews

Friday, July 12, 2013

HAMAN'S "LITTLE PET" FIRE HOUSES

Morning Haman!! Guess your morning isn't going well, since the previous posting, but I had to send this one out to make your day.
I was recently made aware of just how much Nottingham is not only in Haman's back pocket, but also how they influence him in EVERY way possible, including the SAFER Grant. Apparently, Nottingham is Haman's favorite fire house, which explains why they get away with their financial mismanagement.
For example, I heard that Nottingham allegedly got the better deal with a grant for radios for their fire trucks. According to what I learned, each person on a truck allegedly got radios (4 on a truck), while the other fire companies in the township were lucky that they got TWO per truck!! These radios were valued at between $5 to $6 thousand dollars per radio!!! Talk about favoritism!!
Another goodie I learned is that Newport is also another one of Haman's pets. Apparently, like Nottingham, this fire company gets away with spending things regardless of the cost. For example, Newport recently purchased an engine truck, and the township paid for it, no questions asked! In the meantime, Eddington Fire House goes to make a purchase for something they need,and they get the 3rd degree over it!!
CAN WE SAY PLAYING FAVORITES???

2 comments:

  1. @JAEL, I was just shown you factious blog. Thoght for a second I was reading Sci-Fi. Your article " Haman's "Little Pet" Fire Houses." You should write for Comedy Central. You did not state one fact about anything in the article. For you to sit behind a computer and run your mouth about Newport and Nottingham Fire Company's goes to show you can't do the job yourself. You wanna go and pick on the Volunteers that come out at all times of the day and night to protect your cowardly ass when you call 911.

    So we have questions for your holy cowardness,

    Do you feel big picking on the people that will save your ass in a momnets notice?

    Where did you get your facts in this worset reporting I have ever seen in an article?

    Please show me in your fact finding research where it says Firefighters Safety is not recommended to have proper communication of fire grounds?

    Also in your fact finding Sci-Fi article please show us where it shows that Newport Fire Company's new engine was paid for by Bensalem Township?

    And what did Eddington try and buy and they got the 3rd degree?

    Please answer your questions truthfully. I do know the truth and have no respect for cowards who wanna sit behind a computer screen and pick on the Volunteers who do the job for free to help protect the citizens in this Township in which we feel is an honor to protect.

    Have a nice night....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear IKnowtheFacts:
      I NEVER pick on honorable people, who are WILLING to do their jobs.
      "Please show me in your fact finding research where it says Firefighters Safety is not recommended to have proper communication of fire grounds?"
      NEVER said this. I pointed out how 65 got 4 per truck, while the other fire companies got 2 per truck if lucky. Don't go putting words in my mouth.
      As for the rest, why don't you and I meet somewhere and I can show the facts you say I don't have.

      Delete