Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Emergency Management Plan? What Plan??

Yesterday was really weird, and probably really scared all of you. I know it did me a bit, but I also knew that I was in God's hands, and he never leaves me hanging. Makes you wonder though as to what our ever so wonderful "Bensalem Branch of the Keystone Kops", were doing to handle the crisis. I bet you all didn't know that the township does NOT have their own Emergency Management Plan. No Joke!! Don't believe me?? go to the township and see for yourself. I challenge anyone, including Fred Harran to show me a copy of this town's emergency management plan!! Several people have gone to the township to request either a copy of it, or to see it, but they refuse claiming that it would be a "Security Risk", and don't want terrorists to have it. In other words, they won't show us any plan, because they have none, and want to use the "terrorist excuse", to cover their own short comings in this area. Now they want to cover their sin up, by joining with other Municipalities located within Bucks County to establish one joint emergency operations plan. I have news for you Harran: IT WON'T WORK!! All the lies and evil things you have done to others are catching up to you, and no one is going to help you out of this. The people of this town are wising up to you, and your crooked games.

Your Dictatorship is Ending and its Ending NOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment