Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Through Being "Nice". Now the Gloves are OFF!!


Certain individuals who I am dearly fond of, have just caved in to a bunch of JACKALS, and no longer want me in their precious organization. They say I am nothing more than a "disgruntled republican", and have done nothing but attack and malign me. Some have gone so far to make threatening statements, in an effort to get me to reveal the identities of scared individuals who are doing the right thing, but I refused to cave in. I get further attacked by someone who knows absolutely NOTHING about me, and when I respond to them and make it public, (Which is my 1st amendment right!), I'm the one that gets "punished". Well, enough is enough!! I am through being "nice" and I am through letting others think that I am a shill for any one party, especially the democrats. I have been an independent voice, but now I will make sure people KNOW this is the case. I refuse to be a part of an organization that allows other members to attack someone who is offering sound and true suggestions to help them win this election, nor will I give into threats and intimidation from them. As of right now, I am NO LONGER a part of the Bensalem Democratic Organization!!

Don't worry!! I will still be a pain in the butt to the corrupt officials in this town and this county, but I refuse to help out any one party anymore!! All I can say to the BDO, is since you have chosen to ignore the one key thing to win this.........

GOOD LUCK WITH THE ELECTION........ YOU'LL NEED IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment