Total Pageviews

Monday, August 15, 2011

A Simple Challenge

Funny how the cheerleaders, critics, and the cronies come out to make useless insults, but never offer ANY facts. Its even more interesting to see family members of cronies offer this the most. "Wendy'sShadow" "Iron Sheik", "HonkyTonkMan", 'therealtruthbetold", and any other cheerleader and/or cronies of this township's administration, I have said it before and I will say it again, I stick to the issues, and the facts concerning this town and what goes on within it. I have the township's budget, and several other pieces of evidence to back up everything I post, so if you have something concrete to offer, that proves otherwise PROVE ME WRONG!! You can contact me at either jael4yeshua@aim.com, go on my MySpace page http://www.myspace.com/honorni..​ntegrity4bensalem, (It is open to everyone who has a MySpace page!), get yourself a blogspot account/page and visit http://restorehonor-n-integrit..​y2bensalem.blogspot.com/ and debate me honorably.
Until then....

CLEAN UP YOUR ACT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment