Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Time For A "Housecleaning" in Bensalem

http://odb.org/2011/08/14/is-god-obligated/

I found this in Scripture during my morning devotions, and felt led of the Lord to share with all of you. I put the passage in two different translations, so that you would better appreciate the gravity of to only the passage, and what it means, but the message I have been led of the Lord to get across.

Jeremiah 7:1-11

21st Century King James Version (KJ21)

The Nation That Wouldn't Obey God

The word that came to Jeremiah from the LORD, saying:


2"Stand in the gate of the LORD'S house, and proclaim there this word and say, 'Hear the word of the LORD, all ye of Judah, who enter in at these gates to worship the LORD!

3Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel: Amend your ways and your doings, and I will cause you to dwell in this place.

4Trust ye not in lying words, saying, "The temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD, the temple of the LORD are these."

5For if ye thoroughly amend your ways and your doings, if ye thoroughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbor,

6if ye oppress not the stranger, the fatherless, and the widow, and shed not innocent blood in this place, neither walk after other gods to your hurt,

7then will I cause you to dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers, for ever and ever.

8"'Behold, ye trust in lying words that cannot profit.

9Will ye steal, murder, and commit adultery, and swear falsely, and burn incense unto Baal, and walk after other gods whom ye know not,

10and come and stand before Me in this house which is called by My name, and say, "We are delivered" -- to do all these abominations?

11Has this house, which is called by My name, become a den of robbers in your eyes? Behold, even I have seen it, saith the LORD.

Jeremiah 7:1-11

The Message (MSG)
1-2 The Message from God to Jeremiah: "Stand in the gate of God's Temple and preach this Message.
2-3"Say, 'Listen, all you people of Judah who come through these gates to worship God. God-of-the-Angel-Armies, Israel's God, has this to say to you: 3-7"'Clean up your act—the way you live, the things you do—so I can make my home with you in this place. Don't for a minute believe the lies being spoken here—"This is God's Temple, God's Temple, God's Temple!" Total nonsense! Only if you clean up your act (the way you live, the things you do), only if you do a total spring cleaning on the way you live and treat your neighbors, only if you quit exploiting the street people and orphans and widows, no longer taking advantage of innocent people on this very site and no longer destroying your souls by using this Temple as a front for other gods—only then will I move into your neighborhood. Only then will this country I gave your ancestors be my permanent home, my Temple.
8-11"'Get smart! Your leaders are handing you a pack of lies, and you're swallowing them! Use your heads! Do you think you can rob and murder, have sex with the neighborhood wives, tell lies nonstop, worship the local gods, and buy every novel religious commodity on the market—and then march into this Temple, set apart for my worship, and say, "We're safe!" thinking that the place itself gives you a license to go on with all this outrageous sacrilege? A cave full of criminals! Do you think you can turn this Temple, set apart for my worship, into something like that? Well, think again. I've got eyes in my head. I can see what's going on.'" God's Decree!

Over the past several years, I have noticed a blanket of indifference, and an attitude of "If it isn't broke, then don't fix it." I have especially noticed this within this town over the past 2 years, and have felt the need to say something, but didn't quite know how to do so, until now. I have made many previous efforts, but have been met with not only resistance, but outright LIES. Lies about myself, in assaulting my character, and much more, without the slightest bit of evidence or fact to support them. I on the other hand have had FACT and EVIDENCE to support everything I have said on here, and Have even challenged others to prove me wrong, but NO ONE CAN!!
It is at this point, that I am now through with being "subtle", and am now going to be direct. I say this to those who are running this town, and to all those who are the Mayor's cheerleaders, in an effort to get you to see to and admit to, the truth. To paraphrase this passage of Scripture, all of you, CLEAN UP YOUR ACT!!! You are acting just like the children of Israel in Jeremiah's day, who thought they could commit all manner of sin: Adultery, (wife swapping, and cheating on your mates with township employees), fraud, sexual harassment, racial discrimination, murder, and blatant abuse of power, and show up at whatever house of worship you attend, thinking you're safe? I have news for you, you're NOT!!
The truth is coming out,and people all over this town, are starting to ask questions. Questions about the township's budget, the training center, what was done to Union fire Company, and MUCH MORE. We can tell you are getting nervous about it, because when these very questions are asked at Council Meetings, they are either ignored, or we are given BLATANT lies!! So scared is Joey D and the council, that after the July 25th meeting, they cancelled the August 8th meeting for "Lack of agenda".
YEAH, RIGHT!! Harran, you too are scared. You're afraid of this town finding out the REAL reason behind the suspension of Union Fire Company, and also afraid of what will be/ has been found in the SAFER Grant that was LEGALLY obtained by the firefighters, to whom you DENIED access to!! You are also afraid of certain individuals who could make your career a nightmare, even ending it, so you badmouth, and retaliate against them for doing the right thing, in the midst of temptation.
I am here to let you all know, as well as everyone in this township know that its time not for "change", but for repentance. Its time for the fellow believers of this town, to stand up and say that they will no longer be lukewarm subjects to Joey D and this corrupt administration. Its time to take a stand, just as Jeremiah did, to say that we will not tolerate sin in ANY form. In Short, its time to.....................................

CLEAN UP YOUR ACT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment