Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Harran's Cronies/Plants Can't Face the Truth!!

If ANY of you think I am "bitter" I am here to say this is NOT true. I am also here to state that EVERYTHING I have put here and on my blogs, is factual, and I have evidence to back it up. Unlike others, I stick to the facts, I don't name call.

Jordan: I don't question your uncle's dedication. I question his morals. I know from many others, just the opposite of what you say, of your uncle, because if he were so "honorable", how did he rate getting Scanlon's job??
Miliski215: Prove to me that Union is not managing their finances properly!! I know they have, and that the real reason Harran is after them, is due to a personal grudge.
Bensalem Fire Firefighter, and Matt: IF 222 is so honorable, then why were the titles of the staff were changed from Inspector/Firefighter to Firefighter/Inspector?? Was it because at least one of the Inspectors couldn't pass the Firefighter's Test, so the inspectors took a different test?? Above all, why can't you answer the following questions: How in the world does the township propose to pay for the paid fire department, AFTER the SAFER Grant runs out?? As a matter of fact, how can they pay for completion of the Training Center along Street Rd., if they don't get the grants that Harran said he was putting in for?? How in the world is the township going to pay for ANY of this, since the township is in a potential over $9 million dollar deficit?? Check the township's budget if you don't believe me!! Most of all, why is there NO visible copy, of the township's emergency plan?

To ALL the Cronies and Pet Plants of Harran:
PROVE ME WRONG!! You know where to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment