Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 21, 2011

I had to say that being at the Middletown Grange Fair was an absolute blast, and brought back some wonderful childhood memories. It was a great honor to meet other democrats, and also meet other people who care about the situation this county is in, just as much as I do.
You see, I had not been to a fair since 1986, when I was 16 (Now I am really showing my age!), and it brought back all the fun I had going to county fairs. I got to see a lot of farm animals, which for me is lots of fun, because I LOVE animals. The best part, was that one of the most wonderful things I saw, was a "Polish Hen", which I had never seen before. Last but certainly not least, was the FOOD!! there was every type of fair food imaginable, and I had a blast!!. I think my fave was their chicken dinner, which was well worth the $14.00.
Of course, there were lots of people who expressed their opinions as to the state of the county, and I even had a Republican riding around in a motorized scooter giving all of us a great BIG #1 with his middle finger. I guess he was showing BOTH his age and his IQ! I even had a chance to say hello to those handling the Republican tent. For their sakes, I really hope they were paid well for cutting string, and passing around all that hot air. Despite the rain and the mud, all I can say, is.......... THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES!!

No comments:

Post a Comment