Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Amazing Isn't It??

Amazing

How the vitriol continues to spew from some of Haman's minions, when caught in their own lies. Apparently, they think I'm some "dumb female", who will fall for their lies and intimidation tactics. I also love how they just won't answer the legitimate questions I ask, as if I have NO right to do so. I guess it only serves to confirm that what I post is true.:-)
I also really love how you think that I am getting this information from a certain former Lieutenant, (Referring to the person in rather slanderous terms, that can get you in a great deal of trouble.) "disgruntled misfits", etc. You seem to forget that everything I publish IS fact. I spend a great deal of time researching this, and when I find it to be true, it goes on here. So far, none of you have been able to successfully challenge any of what I posted, with any verifiable facts (Gee I wonder why?), because YOU KNOW ITS THE TRUTH!
You also forget, that I am protected under the 1st amendment, and have been forgetting this quite a bit. I also really loved the empty threat of "more arrests" from what are you calling yourself now, "demwms"?? What is the purpose of you're thinking I am "mad", have a "sickness from believing all my lies", and that supposed large groups of firefighters say I am a "nut". If this is so, then why is it that much of the information I am getting is from firefighters, and ones with over 30 years of experience?? Why is that I am able to confirm their information as truthful via Bucks County 911, Health Center, etc.??
Most of all why is that when I happen to mention the FBI, D.O.J, and PA AG Office, you get so bent out of shape?? You even have the nerve to mock what I say concerning your masters getting arrested.
All I can say, is that when this happens, (And, it will.), just remember Numbers 32:23, Galatians 6:7, and............

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment