Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Benefits For ALL Volunteer First Responders!!

http://www.myfoxphilly.com/dpp/news/local_news/widow-fights-for-paramedic-benefits

As I have said before, I think that this is a wonderful bill and I pray that it passes. I also believe that this should have been done much sooner, and done for ALL volunteer first responders. Bryan Allen attempted to do something like this for the volunteer firefighters of this town, but got shot down, so I find it rather suspicious that Fitzpatrick is doing this. Most of all, I find it rather telling how Henry VIII, Haman (Harran), Nabal (Ponticelli), and Achan (Topley), have been nowhere to be found in helping this poor woman to get the federal benefits she is entitled to. I think its rather disingenuous of even the other first responders, especially ones who have unjustly criticized me, for not being there for this woman, when they have done NOTHING themselves (Beef and Beer Benefits and cheap t-shirts don't count!!) to help Bethann and her child.
So before you go and say something stupid, just remember James 4:17, and what Ron White said:
"Next time you have a thought......... LET IT GO!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment