Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Hey Haman!!

Your minions really amuse me!! They keep avoiding the questions that Mrs. Bomentre and I ask, and continue the baseless personal attacks. We have legitimate questions concerning the EMS and its funding, and we demand answers!! IF the tax increase was for "a lot more than a third crew", (Arraraf's words.), then what else was it for?? Many of us would LOVE to know. Also, if the tax hike took care of the 3rd ambulance, then it would be in existence by now, so where is it?? No one has physically seen this 3rd ambulance, and we demand to know that IF it does exist, what is its Identifier?? Where is it located at?? I also have other eyes out there, so I would think before continuing to spout any more of Harran's propaganda. I asked them information on this when they were at a BDO meeting, plugging this tax increase. What I got, were incomplete/dishonest answers, combined with rude remarks from a GOP plant in the meeting. I have also asked Harran several times for information on this and other matters, and was REFUSED. Even Brenda Bomentre has asked, and according to her. "You still have not answered my question except to say that there are "other finances" that the donation and tax increase has to pay for the EMS.... Tell me what they are and DON'T tell me to go to Mr. Harran, I HAVE BELIEVE ME he will NOT SEE ME!!! I tried.... So you claim to know so much, enlighten me. I am looking for the truth NOT LIES!!!" In short Haman, as I said to so many others, I am now saying it to you. Until you (That includes Harran and Topley!!) PERSONALLY answer this issue for me, and answer these questions in an HONEST fashion, I will consider you a LIAR, and will hound you at every council meeting, until I get them.

No comments:

Post a Comment