Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Hey Yrrep:

Don't you get the hint?? I'm NOT here for your amusement, or anyone Else's within the B.T.P.D. I also have a strict policy of the following: "No man tells me what to do!!" You are nothing more than a hypocritical coward, who hides behind a fake name, which shows how immature you are. You have not been able to refute any of what I have said with actual facts, because you know what I print is the truth. Until you decide to grow up, quit the insults, and debate me using your real identities, I refuse to debate ignorance and cowardice, and that includes YOU.
Tell your master, Haman, to look forward to not only to the concerned citizens of this town coming to the next council meeting, but also to the unexpected visits from the FBI, Department Of Justice, US and PA Attorney General's Office. Best of all, look forward your master being led away handcuffs, and I will be there with plenty of others for the occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment