Total Pageviews

Monday, February 27, 2012

Hey Yrrep!!

How many times do I have to tell you, that I will show up at council meetings WHEN I WANT TO , not when told!! You, and Haman keep avoiding the questions that I ask, and continue the baseless personal attacks, when YOU KNOW I am telling the truth. We have legitimate questions concerning not only the Rescue Squad and its funding, but the questionable things we found in the SAFER Grant, and the past two budgets. We are also wondering why we are not allowed to see the Emergency Management Services Plan, when Haman is REQUIRED by law to show it to us!!!
Haman has yet to answer this: IF the tax increase of 2010, was for "a lot more than a third crew", (Arraraf's words.), then what else was it for?? Many of us would LOVE to know. Also, if the tax hike took care of the 3rd ambulance, then it would be in existence by now, so where is it?? No one has physically seen this 3rd ambulance, in several months!! If it does exist, then we demand to know, what is its Identifier?? Where is it located at?? I have been by the Rescue Squad on multiple occasions, and also have other eyes out there, so I would think before continuing to spout any more lies.
These very questions were asked of Haman and Achan in 2010, and several times over, but they refused to answer. Gee, I wonder why?? Even Brenda Bomentre has asked, and according to her, "You still have not answered my question except to say that there are "other finances" that the donation and tax increase has to pay for the EMS.... Tell me what they are and DON'T tell me to go to Mr. Harran, I HAVE BELIEVE ME he will NOT SEE ME!!! I tried.... So you claim to know so much, enlighten me. I am looking for the truth NOT LIES!!!"
In short, Yrrep, as I said to Haman, and so many others, I am now saying it to you: until you, Haman, and Achan PERSONALLY answer this issue for me, and answer these questions in an HONEST fashion, I will consider all of you LIARS, and will hound you at every council meeting, until I get them. As for when I come next, it will be............
ON MY TERMS NOT YOURS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment