Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Making Something Perfectly Clear

http://bensalem.patch.com/articles/mom-charged-with-leaving-daughter-in-cold-shopping-cart#comments_list

To the complete butt-head who had the audacity to think I have no heart about this child or her mom, read this:
What in the world makes you think my statement has ANYTHING to do with the BTPD (Learn to spell.)? The statement was in regards to the mother, and how she looks like a "space cadet" in the pic. She is clearly in need of help, as is her child, and I was asking a legitimate question concerning the child. As for doing something for the baby, let me ask the same of you, "Why don't you adopt or do something yourself?" As for what I plan on doing, its none of your concern.
To quote Ron White..........
"Next time you have a thought, let it go!"

No comments:

Post a Comment