Total Pageviews

Friday, February 3, 2012

A Special Note for Three "Fans"

hulltruthbtold:
As usual "hull" you PURPOSELY take my posting out of context. Notice the line, "and MANS (Large wording mine.) two ambulances full time and one part time." Just so everyone knows, the ONLY two that are running, are the full time ambulances ONLY. What certain people fail to remember, is that Tom Topley himself (Harran backing Him up) went to council August 2010, to obtain this tax increase, so that they could get the 3rd ambulance running, because it was NOT running at all at that time! In short, the 3rd ambulance was never running to begin with, and still isn't!!
1. You FAILED to admit that this means that ONLY TWO are in operation, so don't try twisting my words.
2. READ THE ENTIRE POST!!! http://restorehonor-n-integrity2bensalem.blogspot.com/2011/04/freddie-youve-got-some-splaining-to-do.html
By the way, this information was given to me by firefighters who did their homework, as I did, so the next time you try to accuse me of lying, DO A BETTER JOB OF IT.

Arraref:
Even you seem to have an issue not only with the truth, but also with twisting my posts out of context. Gee you and hull are two peas in a pod. This IS what I said about this matter:
"I asked them information on this when they were at a BDO meeting, plugging this tax increase. What I got, were incomplete/dishonest answers, combined with rude remarks from a GOP plant in the meeting. I have also asked Harran several times for information on this and other matters, and was REFUSED."
Never once did I ask to physically meet with him, but he did (In late 2009!) "invite" me for a "tour of the township building". My EXACT words on this were, Just so people know, the upper echelon of the township in their infinite and unnecessary fear of this blogger, have been waging a campaign of harassment, either through my getting a phone invite to visit the township building from Fred Harran," READ THE ENTIRE POST: http://restorehonor-n-integrity2bensalem.blogspot.com/2011/03/for-naysayers.html
Tell me arraref, where in ANY of this did I say these SPECIFIC words: HE REFUSED TO MEET WITH ME??
As for that "invitation", I did not decline it. I stated that I would be more than happy to take him up on the offer, provides my husband and attorney could come along. I have yet to hear from him on that offer since.
Now who's "on the ropes"???
as usual thumbsup, you make false accusations as well as attacks. I NEVER once condemned PARX, for this generosity. I am questioning where ALL the $$$ is going, and as a citizen of this town, I deserve the right to not only know this, but in an honest fashion. If that is a problem for you... TOO BAD.
Next time you three want to make false accusations,
BE MORE ORIGINAL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment