Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 26, 2012

C'MON HAMAN....

THIS IS GETTING VERY BORING AND TEDIOUS. WHY IS IT YOU AND YOUR PUPPETS ARE USING SO MANY LIES CONCERNING THE R.T.K. I REQUESTED THAT YOU CAN'T DECIDE WHICH ONE TO GO WITH?? WHAT?? ARE YOU AND KING HENRY VIII THAT SCARED THAT TERRORISTS ARE GOING TO ATTACK ALL THE FIRE HOUSES IN BENSALEM??? GIVEN THE FACT THAT YOU DON'T HAVE A VALID, ORIGINAL TOWNSHIP EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT PLAN, PLUS THE CHANCES OF THE RAPTURE HAPPENING AT ANY MOMENT..........

YOU SHOULD BE!!!

2 comments:

  1. You know, if you think you are entitled to the information you requested then appeal to Harrisburg like the letter states. And if you read the letter, you will see that the reasons that include homeland security also include public safety which I'm sure is what the PSD is referencing when he says he can not release the records. But then again you'd rather make a big show out of nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To My Anonymous Contributor:
    1. I have appealed to Harrisburg, on the grounds that I as any other citizen of this town have a right to know how efficiently the fire service in my town is being run.
    2. I further have the right to know that the fire service in my town is following NFPA standards. This means ALL the fire houses in Bensalem, including the Paid Fire service
    3. In case you may have missed it, Harran DENIED EVEN HAVING THE RECORDS, to which Bucks County Says the opposite.
    3. Denial on the basis of "National Security" is invalid in this aspect, since I am not asking for national secrets, I just want the basics. If Harran is not hiding anything, then he won't have a problem giving me this information. This is the same thing he did to me in regards to the township's emergency management plan, which shows me that the township is not telling the truth, and is hiding a great deal of things.
    So, what you say is, "making a big show out of nothing", shows me that you either don't know what's going on, or you have been inhaling too many "Eau De Little Dictator" fumes.

    ReplyDelete