Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Word of Advice to the Naysayers

I have figured out who you are by now , or at least that  Its Time 2 Speak Up, thumbsup, arraf, arraraf, etc, are cronies from Nottingham, who have been doing nothing but LIE, and make false personal attacks about me. One of you has gone so far as to play Sigmund Freud, and claim I am spewing lies and hate as a result of having "daddy issues", when they don't know the first thing about me.
A claim of knowing and exposing my skeletons was put out there, which I find laughable, since again you nothing about me. I also find it easily as laughable that you bring up the current Chief, and President of 37, when I never once mentioned THEIR names.  You even make the ridiculous statement of having talked no them, when I know for a fact you haven't.
How is this for skeletons, since we want to try that game. I know of a certain high ranking fire official within 65 (Sponheimer) who was caught stealing $1200 from the proceeds of an Easter Flower Sales Event. evidently, two volunteers who are also Bensalem Cops, wanted charges pressed against this man, but apparently the public safety director at that time decided against this. Instead he made this man pay back the money, and NOTHING MORE was ever done! How about a hand picked fire chief (Hackman) for 37 having a child who had numerous run ins with the law, but NOTHING was ever done to him. This same person is just as shady, for taking county property to his own home. 


Yet, when Chief Jerri stands up to Haman and his sinful demands, as well as exposes Haman's wrongdoing, its called a personal attack against the public safety director, and the chief's own son is falsely arrested on TWO different occasions!! When Chief Dave Jerri further exposes questionable activity occurring within 222, in particular the incidents of car accidents with the fire vehicles, wrecking the main engines, and having only 2 people in a vehicle responding to a call, this latest travesty occurs!
There's a whole lot more where this came from, so if you want to continue in this, go right on ahead!!

No comments:

Post a Comment