Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

For the Naysayers of 65, and 16

You know who you are, "Fat fingered Lady", "Its Time 2 Speak Up", "Arraf", and "Arraraf". I find it awfully interesting how the truth enrages those it exposes. Namely you for. From the way this looks, you have sucked up so much of Haman's "Eu De Little Dictator Fumes" you no longer can see the truth, even if you wanted to! You say, I am enjoying the comfort of my MySpace blogs, when the opposite is true. There was a reason I stopped responding to you on The Patch, which was the main thrust of the article everyone was responding to, was being De-railed by you four, with your false accusations, and speaking about Joe Cummons with little to NO knowledge of who he is or his accomplishments. You also continue to make the same inaccurate, false statements about Union fire Co. because Haman has drip fed you so many lies about them, you now believe them! Most of all, when confronted with THE TRUTH, you fail to respond with ANY VALID FACTS to refute what I say, so when I stick to the actual facts, all you're able to do, is make attacks about my physical appearance, and now publicly slander me and my father, with your feeble attempt at being Sigmund Freud. Its Time 2 Speak Up, you are the biggest offender in this area, due to not knowing thing one about me, which I will never ever let you or anyone else in this town know. This arrogant, and presuming attitude, is not only dishonorable, but makes YOU a complete joke, of a therapist. That is IF you are one!!

I am going to say this and say this one time! IF you are so desperate to "debate me", 1. Tell me who you are, and 2. Let's pick a NEUTRAL place to meet, and we'll exchange info.

Until then, all I am going to say about you four, is
Truth Hurts Doesn't it??

No comments:

Post a Comment