Total Pageviews

Friday, July 20, 2012

The Idiot Faction Has Spoken

This was taken from a friends FB, and he never steers me wrong:
"I KNEW IT, I JUST KNEW IT WOULD HAPPEN. A lowlife, dirtbag at ABC has tried to link the Aurora shooter to the Tea Party. I knew someone in the media would lack the class to restrain themselves from using this for political advantage. And the Tea Party? Really? What evidence has there been of violence from them? Zero. As far as I know the T.P. doesn't have a problem with Batman. There's been lots of violence from the Occupy Movement, but I wouldn't presume to lay this shooting at their feet; that would be absurd and just plain sick. Attempting to lasso a tragedy for political gain is disgusting and really reveals the low character of the sick-minded individual who does it!"

This goes for BOTH sides of the Political aisle:
Grow Up and Quit Capitalizing on the Suffering of Others!!

No comments:

Post a Comment