Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 14, 2012

For The Naysayers

I want to make something abundantly clear to the naysayers, in particular arraref: 

I NEVER once said there was a handbook/documentation stating that QRS222 can't be at any other fire station than their own, I said they are not supposed to be! It sets a bad example, and bottom line:

They are supposed to be inspecting buildings, not sitting for hours at a fire station!!As for my information from Union, I told you before, but apparently you didn't read it properly. I said "Try asking the president and the chief of Union". That's what I did.
I am also not here to harass anyone or to be harassed by anyone on here. I'm also not dumb enough to respond to an "offer" to debate someone, let alone meet with someone to "exchange information", ALONE. I decide when and where, not you. that is unless you want to tell me who you are.......
...

No comments:

Post a Comment